Brad Sullivan CFP®
Senior Wealth Advisor
Brad Sullivan, CFP® is the co-founder of the Sullivan Wealth Management Group and brings over 17 years of experience in the financial services and investment management industry to his clients. Brad serves as a Senior Portfolio Manager and Certified Financial Planner™ professional.
Prior to Brad's current role and taking the group independent, his experience has included working for some of the world's largest financial companies. Brad’s work has included serving as an analyst and accountant for over $30 billion of institutional portfolios, the wholesale distribution of insurance products, and regional commercial banking. Also, Brad began investing in the stock market in 1993 and started his career in the financial services industry in 1999.
Brad studied International Economics at the University of Reading in England, and he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Finance from California State University, Chico. Brad also holds a Certificate in Personal Financial Planning from the University of California, Irvine.
In the community Brad has served on the Board of Directors for the March of Dimes, as the Treasurer for Lakehills Covenant Church, as a Board Member for the Active 20/30 Club of Sacramento, and as a Coach for Newport Beach Little League Baseball.
Before bringing the Sullivan Wealth Management Group to an independent RIA firm, Brad had assumed the following positions:
- Senior Portfolio Manager & Vice President with Morgan Stanley – Roseville & Newport Beach, CA
- Financial Advisor with The Sullivan Group at Wachovia Securities - Sacramento
- Offshore Portfolio Analyst for PIMCO – Newport Beach
- Senior Internal Wholesaler for MetLife Investors – Newport Beach
- Senior International Portfolio Accountant for Barclays Global Investors (Investors Bank & Trust) – Sacramento
- Regional Commercial Banking with Wells Fargo – San Francisco Bay Area
CA Insurance License # 0E25573
*CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ and CFP® (with flame logo) are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.